Tuesday, July 9, 2013

An except from "Taken for Granted" a novel by Leslyn Amthor Spinelli




I was reviewing the file on the DUI's from the police department when my cell phone rang.
"Caroline?"
"Yes?"
"It's Kate. Caroline I am in trouble again."
"What now?"
"I was going to the market and when I took the turn off of University onto Fitch Court...well I guess I was going to fast....Caroline....I hit something."
"Oh no. Something or somebody Kate?"
"I think...well I think it was a dog. Please Caroline I need you. Please"
"All right sit tight and I will be right there. And if the police show up don't say anything until I get there."
I just sat for a moment. How could this be happening. Kate had just seemed to have started to dominate my whole life. When I was supposed to be the dominate one. Well at least when I wore my leather underwear and tied up my husband and put him in the ball gag and the butt plug. Somehow I had become Kate's bitch instead.
This had to stop.
(To be continued)

1 comment:

ndspinelli said...

Butt plugs are rough on my hemmies.