Monday, October 29, 2007

So long A-rod, don't let the door hit you in the cootch!

Thank God that A-Rod has announced that he is opt-ing out and will be a free agent. Hank Steinbrenner is exactly right when he says that the Yanks won't pursue him. He is a stat machine but as far from a clutch player is as possible to be. I saw what A-Rod is all about in the Yankee series with that big time Seattle team a few years ago. A-Rod was shredding the Yanks until Clemen's shaved him high and tight and he shit his pants. That was the last you saw of A-Rod and his team in the series. So if the Yanks get a couple of role players to platoon at third we will be in the drivers seat as long as the young pitching pans out. I hope A-Rod goes to the Giants, since they love assholes out there and he fit's right into Bonds slot as he chases a stupid record and the team wins squat. I spent ten years in Frisco one weekend and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. See Ya A-Rod. Ya Pussy.

No comments: