Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Why am I currently obessed by Gor.

I enjoy posting on Ann Althouse's blog because I think it has one of the biggest collections of pompous, pretensions gasbags in recorded human history. I have only posted one political comment which was expunged and created a firestorm. So I have opted to only comment by using a little english on the cue ball. Using quotes, I can comment in a sort of code. You either get it or you don't. Lately the gas bag quotient has been off the charts. One recurring meme is that the Professor is obsessed with Al Gore and can't seem to leave him alone. The only answer to this opinion is to drop in quotes from the Gor novels of John Norman. Specifically those dealing with slaves and other borderline sexually drenched topics that most of these literally minded nerds will never cop too. Of course there are also a lot of cool people on the blog, who are self-aware enough and hip to what I am doing. Let's see if anyone figures it out. I wonder if the professor will get it or will she ask what it is all about. Watch and learn.

No comments: