Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am getting blood on my Gucci's



So the ongoing twitter war and the recent resignation of Jackie Laurita from the Real Housewives of New Jersey is very interesting. It seems that there was an attempted set up at the Porshe fashion show last week where a manager from the strip club where Melissa Gorga used to work showed up to confront her. Teresa and Kim D had conspired to bring him to film so they could expose her life as a stripper before she married Teresa's brother Joe. Now Melissa says she only worked as a bartender at a "bikini" bar while in college and the owner of the club backs her up. It is all part of season four which is filming now while they are still showing original episodes of season three. Jacqueline was so upset by this that she refused to appear on the season three reunion that was filmed last week and there are rumors that both she and Caroline Manzo were fired from the franchise. Lots of drama.

The speculation is that Jacqueline quit because she has her own secrets. Considering the fact that she was a single mom in Vegas where her husband Chris met and married her I think that is a safe bet. So getting out when the getting is good seems like a smart idea.

I can't wait for it to play out. It is a lot more fun than politics let me tell you!

12 comments:

ricpic said...

Then she says then I says then he says then she says then I says then.....

How many such conversations did I hear snippets of growing up, in school, in shops, on the street. And the most depressing part was that the drivel came out of impossibly juicy mouths and always has and always does and always will.

MamaM said...

Back to the story of the beginning where the first recorded question asked was:

Did He really say...?

The 2nd one:

Where are you?

Followed by:

Who told you that...?

deborah said...

Like sands through the hourglass...

deborah said...

Okay, never mind. I get confused. The show I watched a couple eps of was Housewives of New York...and now I guess three of them have been let go?

Trooper York said...

J you are not welcome here and all of your posts will be deleted.

Titus said...

That women has big tits.

Are they real?

How do youse guys feel about fake titties?

Have you ever felt up a pair of fakies? Can you tell be feeling them?

Tits.

john said...

10:57PM est: Arod is no Gehrig.

john said...

swish swish'd.

ndspinelli said...

She looks like Jeter in drag..whoever she is!

blake said...

I dunno. These pix all look horrifying to me. And, you know, I frequent a kind of similar area, but the women are much nicer looking. Very well kept, but not as hard-edged, not as fake.

blake said...

Some exceptions, of course.

I guess the round the exceptions up to make the show.

BJM said...

I'm dying to know what Caroline did to get the axe...hopefully she finally went postal on camera cuz that would be awesome.