Thursday, October 6, 2011

Marilyn's Diary


I was always so careful when I let Uncle Herman sneak into my room. He would wait until everyone was busy. Grandpa would be out at restroom at the airport practicing his wide stance. Aunt Lily would be drunk and asleep after consuming six bottle of absithe and ring dings. Eddie would be asleep after he had jacked off twenty times because I would forget to flush the toilet and would steal my pee soden toilet paper to bring to his room. The house would be quiet.

And my Uncle Herman would come to me.

But one night we made a mistake. Grandpa came home early. He woke up Aunt Lily who had passed out on the divan. They went looking for Uncle Herman. And they found him in my room.

I pretended I was asleep and Uncle Herman told them he had seen a mouse and had chased it into a hole in the wall in my room. But the truth was he had shown me his trouser mouse. And he had chased it into a hole in my room. It was sort of the truth.

Anyway they believed him. Or at least they wanted to believe.

I miss my Uncle Herman.

1 comment:

ndspinelli said...

Start spreadin' the neeews..the Yankees just choked. I thought the Brewers had KRod..turns out GayRod is now KRod!!

You got some 'splainin' to do..TY.