Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Marilyn's Diary



I really hated my cousin Eddie. He was a peeper and a lurker. He was always trying to get a look at me. But not like a normal kid. He didn't want to look at my tits or my ass or my vage.

He just wanted to catch me in the bathroom.

You see he was obsessed with pee. He would sneak into the hamper and steal my panties and whack off in them. You see I had a weak bladder and when I got excited I would pee just a little. And that perv would get off on it.

So I started to be careful with my stuff. I took my laundry out and didn't let him get his hands on it. Eddie began to branch out. He would ride his bike all over the neighborhood at night and peek into windows. Then during the day he would steal clothing off the cloth lines. He finally got a job in a laundermat just so he had access to soiled clothing.

He was just weird. Weird for a werewolf born of the marriage of a Frankenstein Monster and succubus. That's pretty freaking weird.

I didn't hear much about him after I left the Munster Mansion. He never went to college. I know he tried to get into the Army but they didn't want his kind. He finally arranged a spot in the Judge Advocate Corps as a lawyer because you know those lawyers will take anybody. Now I hear he is the Senior Senator from South Carolina.

And he still loves the smell of pee in the morning.

It smells like home.

5 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I am surprised Titus is not posting. Then again, who knows, maybe he is.

chickelit said...

You're no prevert, Troop, you're a postvert.

ndspinelli said...

Probably taking golden showers daily.

MamaM said...

That and putting his finger in the wrong socket for a jolt.

"Whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it". Man or AstroZemo

chickelit said...

Awesome link, MamaM! Who knew you were so hip?