Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You know we get a lot of complaints here at Trooper York but complaining about our Gratuitous Bathtub Photo of the Day is just silly.


You know we get a lot of complaints here at Trooper York but complaining about our Gratuitous Bathtub Photo of the Day is just silly. Did you know that people have been emailing me about the fact we are posting photos of "a bunch of little tramps in bathtubs."



I just don't understand it. I just want to have a little fun with photo's of great looking dames and hot sandwiches and everybody's a critic. Jeeez, lighten up a little.


14 comments:

Meade said...

Does that water look clean to you?

Trooper York said...

Hey he loves that dirty water.

London is his home.

blake said...

What's wrong with respect for proper hygiene?

ricpic said...

London? That's Alaska. And he's getting rid of goldminer grit in Palin's bathtub. A goldminer lovin' gal.

chickelit said...

Actually, the caption at the bottom left reads "Pay Day". I looked it up but I couldn't find where it was set--looks like the US. Blake will know--he knows everything about movies.

Oh yeah, somebody deleted the sound on the youtube clip, so I couldn't tell from the accents. ;)

He loves that dirty water, London is his home

Actually it's Boston Trooper.

blake said...

Sorry, chicklit, haven't seen "Pay Day".

Trooper York said...

Sorry chickenlittle, but Boston sucks.

I am using the Clash's version of the song.

ChocolateGodzilla said...

I think you should put the complaints in proper poll format and let us vote on the best, or worst, or most fatuous.

Asante Samuel said...

What he said. And Boston does really suck, especially the part named Foxboro and Gilette. I should know.

chickelit said...

I think you should put the complaints in proper poll format and let us vote on the best, or worst, or most fatuous.

Chocolate has a good idea there. Taking it a step further, how about voting on best and worst versions of familiar songs?

KCFleming said...

Chaplin is God!

Well, a god.

Boston may suck, but my town sucks and blows at the same time.

chickelit said...

Have you seen "Pay Day" Pogo?

KCFleming said...

Charlie Chaplin, or Rip Torn?

Yes, and No, in order.

chickelit said...

The Chaplin one. I was trying to figure out (for no important reason) where the story took place.