Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoe Blog


Yo you crazy cats, was up!


What a great first week for the NFL blood. Man it was perfect.


My Giants kicked ass and bitch slapped those pesky Panthers. The secondary kicked ass with a whole bunch of INT'S. In the freakin' end zone no less. The running game could have been a little better but they dids what they had to dids. So One and O baby. Way to go.


Now those dog ass Jets showed what kind of shit heads they really are. I mean are they ever gonna shut up. All they do is go on the TV and bullshit. SSSSSHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!


I means the only time we wuz on TV when we played was that one time we wuz on Soul Train.

And that fat fuck they have as a coach? Jeez when is he gonna shut the fuck up and coach. This here is a train wreck man. It can only get worse.


Oh and Brett Farve is one old fuck. But I know he don't give a shit. I hear he makes six figures so why would he give a shit.


Next week it is a battle of the brothers. No not Grambling vs Morgan State. It's the Gints and the Colts. Eli vs Peyton.


Damn those white people have funny names!

3 comments:

chickelit said...

I hear he makes six figures so why would he give a shit.

LOL!

chickelit said...

Damn those white people have funny names!

J'adore le Fuqua!

chickelit said...

Hey everybody, I think Darcy could use a hug: linkage