Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tales of the FBI


Bobby Kennedy: I want to thank you for quashing that little mixup with Jack and Marilyn J Edgar.

J Edgar Hoover: You can call me Director Hoover you silly bitch.

Bobby Kennedy: Well no reason to get all touchy Mr Director sir. I mean my brother is still President you know?

J Edgar Hoover: Not if Carlos has anything to say about it.

Bobby Kennedy: What...what are you talking about?

J Edgar Hoover: Oh nothing. I have to go walk my rare clumbers. You know we always pass this falafel stand with this handsome young fellow with two names. Some sort of A-rab I understand. I think I will have to make his acquaintence.

Bobby Kennedy: Well don't do anything I wouldn't do.

J Edgar Hoover: Really Junior. You better get a grip. Clyde...Clyde get the car....I want to get out of this dump.

Clyde Tolsen: Here it is Eddie (Tolsen and Hoover climb into a black Lincoln and pull out of the White House)

J Edgar Hoover: My goodness I hate these shanty Irish.

Clyde: Did you tell him about the photo of him with the young girl who will grow up to be on the "Real Housewives of DC" Eddie?

Clyde Tolsen: No you fool. Then I would have to tell him about the time machine. What are you an idiot?

2 comments:

blake said...

Last bit of dialogue should go to Mr. Hoover, I think.

ricpic said...

I admired the Kennedy clan...back when it was a clan. Politics aside they were a tough crew. Now? Now they're second or third generation trust funders. Mush.