Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hey I was busy!

I mean I know I have been neglecting my blogging. Everybody's complaining.

Laura Bush is pissed because I haven't posted several of her diary entries. I mean she had a great one about the separate vacation she took that she sent me when Michelle went off to Spain that time without the Big O. Of course Laura had Gorilla Monsoon and Joey Heatherton and Meyer Lansky all involved in her jaunt so that was another story.

The Devil is giving me a hard time that he still needs a PA announcer and I ain't doing interviews. I told him to wait for Hitchens cause he should be there soon but he is still bitching.

And Angie Dickinson, Stella Stevens, Julie Newmar and Barbara Eden all want to know why I ain't posting pictures of their salad days. They used to say that the Gods got their powers from the amount of people who worshipped them. They feel the same but they keep talking about some dude name Onan and I just don't get it. I will have to have Blake explain that one to me. He knows that position.

Anyhoo it's not like I was at the beach or anything. WTF.


9 comments:

ricpic said...

Wow. That's a great picture. Enlarged sufficiently it would make for a striking wall in your home or store. I'm sure there's the technology to do that. Just a thought.

Trooper York said...

Thanks, I love it .

It was from a Florida vacation a couple of years ago.

We have an enlargement in a frame on the piano.

blake said...

You guys are a good looking couple!

Well, one half more than the other, but, you know!

chickelit said...

...some dude name Onan and I just don't get it.

Onan the Librararian would be my best guess this week.

Use your imagination with the spelling.

Anonymous said...

Onan is RH's brother...has something to do with choking chickens.

Michael Haz said...

Great picture! How come there aren't any cafes or buildings or glass thingies or flowers or bicycles in the background?

You don't know much about pitchur-takin'.

Peter V. Bella said...

Nice shot. Have fun. Life is too short to worry about blogging.

Opus One Media said...

The weather was nice...gentle surf..little humid...you'd have liked it though.

ps..Joey wasn't there but I did see Garbo or some guy dressed like her.

The Dude said...

H Drag House wrote: ps..Joey wasn't there but I did see Garbo or some guy dressed like her.

Step away from the mirror, you broken down old queen, step away from the mirror.