Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hey I am cheering up!


Ritmo sent me the link to this story about the Jersey Shore girls. Here they are in their bikini's. One of them (on the left) is the new girl Dena.


Anyway Jwow is well....wow!


Ritmo said he thought I was Italian but I said I was Irish. You see I am half Irish and half Italian. But I am only Irish when I am morose as I often am this time of year. Normally I am a happy go lucky guinea where the Italian leaks out of me like the grease at the bottom of a bag of zeppoles you get at the feast.


This is from next season that they have just finished filming. What is on TV now is the second season that they did down in Miami.


I find these people endlessly fascinating. It is sort of like the evil blogger lady's comment section.


Only more civil.

3 comments:

Ritmo Re-Animated said...

I find these people endlessly fascinating. It is sort of like the evil blogger lady's comment section.

Only more civil.


I think I laughed out loud for a minute straight after reading that!

Ritmo Re-Animated said...

The reaction in New Jersey itself to the phenomenon surrounding that show is interesting.

It's like they don't know whether to feel honored or insulted by it.

New Jersey people are endlessly amusing that way.

ricpic said...

I'm from New Jersey
I don't expect too much
I will adjust

The guy who wrote that song (those are the only bits of the lyric I can remember) is an Italian-American. He's about as far from the guido stereotype as you can get. Like most IA's.