Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Marie Claire hates plus size people almost as much as the blogger lady.


I don't know if you have seen the new CBS sitcom Mike and Molly that is on Monday nights. It is a cute little show about a couple who meet and start dating. The only difference is that they are plus size. Or fat if you want to be nasty as the fuckin' twat at Marie Claire who wrote a nasty piece about it called "Should Fatties Get a Room? (Even on TV)"

This nasty bitch says she is disgusted by seeing what she calls "morbidly obese" people on TV. And her idiot scumbag editor states that she didn't even see the show but was against a show that makes fun of fat people.

Well if she watched the show she would see that is not what they do at all. In fact it is one of the most honest shows about weight you are ever going to see. These two people meet cute at an "Over eaters Anonymous" meeting and circle around each other even though they are obviously interested. They struggle with their weight but are trying to do better even though they slip up from time to time. They don't hate themselves. They don't hate each other. The best way to describe them is that they are normal. Normal people doing normal things. There is slapstick and funny characters from the horny mom and slutty sister to the cop's partner who lives with his grandmother. It is a funny show. Not cruel or nasty in any way. Unlike this piece of shit blogger who should get cunt cancer.

Check out the show. I bet you will like it. Oh and cancel your subscription to Marie Claire. I know we did.

14 comments:

Peter V. Bella said...

Sometimes there is no accounting for the lack of taste in critics. You should be lucky. That Chicago douchebag Roger Ebert is still living.

nino said...

What a horrible thing to say about someone. Cancer is such a serious illness that even in jest I don't think appropriate. I think the article is trying not to encourage people not to be overweight. Although a large portion of the population is overweight it is not healthy.

The Dude said...

Any chance that guy might be fat? I only have that one picture to go on, but he sure looks like he is carrying an extra one hundred to two hundred pounds. That can't be good.

Not my problem, I know.

The biggest crime morbidly obese comedians can commit is not being funny. Is this show funny?

dbp said...

The show sounds good but I don't know if I could get past the suspension of disbelief.

Would any police force keep such an officer on the force? I am only aware of the Marine Corps standards, but I would think fire and police departments would have similar physical fitness requirements. In the Corps, if you could not pass the PFT, you were out.

Now that I think about it, this could be a plot arc: A new captain takes charge of the precinct and he (or she) is a real hard-ass. The new boss demands compliance with fitness standards and will fire anyone who doesn't make progress in that direction.

Trooper York said...

Nino, when I am this pissed I don't take any prisoners. We are going to the mattresses and I am going to do my best to bring down this bitch and this rag she writes for.

No quarter. No prisoners.

A lot more to come on this.

Trooper York said...

The show is very cute and funny. Most of all it is normal. Normal people falling in love and dealing with their family and friends.

Just fat people.

Trooper York said...

There are plenty of cops that are that big. My cousin was in internal affairs and his partner was just about he same size as Mike.

dbp said...

"My cousin was in internal affairs and his partner was just about he same size as Mike."

Ah, good to know. My only interaction with cops was a recent 5K race put on by the local PD. None of the cops beat me in the race, but they all looked like they could beat me up.

Titus said...

Destroy her Troop!

Titus said...

Also, I have done a couple of really hot cops. One from Boston, who was brownie and one from NYC, who was blackie.

No, there was no "Night Stick" action because as all you know I don't do anything around the pucker/anal/prostate/ass area.

Because I have kept my ass in tact my doctor says I have a prostate of a 15 year old-a thing I am most proud of-thank you very much.

Good day.

Titus said...

Do you guys like women to shave their beaves?

a) not at all I love getting lost in the forest and making pies from their pubes.

b) a little trim is helpful for spotting the hole.

c) racing stripe

d) bald eagle, it makes my hog look humongous.

Titus said...

just for clarification racing stripe equates with runway strip. The two are interchangeable really.

jungatheart said...

It's unbelievable that this sort of idiocy made it past the editor. I wonder how much of a drop in subscriptions they'll get.

My daughter and I regularly receive Lucky. Once a Marie Claire caught my eye so I bought it (the one with the blue PR dress). I didn't like the lay-out at all, so I wasn't tempted to subscribe.

Give them hell, Trooper.

Titus said...

The hair by my rare clumbers peepees is yellow today. I hate wiping that piss off.