Thursday, October 28, 2010

Marilyn's Diary


I was born a Munster. I will die a Munster. It has nothing to with cheese. And everything to do with my family.


You see I was orphaned at a young age when my mother and father died mysteriously on vacation in Eastern Europe. It had something to do with villagers and pitchforks. So at a young age I went to California to live with my Grandfather and my Aunt Lily.


It was a good life. I loved Southern California. I learned to surf. I hung out on the beach with my friends Gigdet and Moondoggie. But there was one problem. My Uncle Herman.


You see he liked to touch me.

6 comments:

chickelit said...

You besmirch the Gwynne! Ghastly!

Trooper York said...

Don't blame me. Titus emailed me a copy of Marilyn's Diary and I felt I had to share it.

What do you think? Could it be a new series?

The Dude said...

It better not be - if you mess with Herman you awaken a sleeping Munster in all of his fans. We are legion. We are not all as restrained as Joe Pesci.

Titus said...

Not Marilyn Munster Mary.

Marilyn, the one and only Marilyn. Marilyn wasn't only just a pair of tits and a fine ass, she had a brain too.

Peter V. Bella said...

Car 54 where are you.

chickelit said...

What do you think? Could it be a new series?

I say go for it. And when you're done, just go after the flag, apple pie, and motherhood too. We'll cheer from the sidelines.

BTW, what was so Butch about Patrick anyway?