Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I have switched my night time viewing to Youtube!



I have switched my night time viewing when I am in bed from Netflicks to Youtube. It seems that various knuckleheads post entire episodes of my favorite old time TV shows on Youtube. Usually it is a foreigner so there might be subtitles in Spanish or German or something but that is fine. I got a new pair of Blue tooth wireless headphones so I just put the ipad on the dresser and put the ear plugs in and listen away until I fall asleep.

There are a lot of great shows available. The Munsters. Car 54. Bewitched. Gunsmoke. Bonanza. And the one I have been watching from the beginning of the series. "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp." It is perfect for me. Just enough to keep my interest but slow enough that I can just nod  out and fall asleep. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

virgil xenophon said...

Been doing the same thing, Troop! Great minds, etc.... :)

rcocean said...

Have to try it. I'd love to see some of the Old James Garner "Maverick" episodes or that Steve McQueen show.