Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Bone Tomahawk! What a waste!



I love Westerns. Watch them all the time. I especially like Kurt Russell westerns. Along with Sam Elliott he is one of the few stars who has been in quality Westerns the last twenty years. I won't go see that schmucks Tarrentino's latest bullshit because of what he pulled with the Black Lives Matters Crap so I was excited to see a new Kurt Russell western on Amazon Prime.

Big mistake.

The title was "Bone Tomahawk." I thought it would be an old fashioned Cowboys and Indian shoot em up. But I was mistaken. You see it is all about cannibal Indians and stuff. I just didn't dig it in the least. Stilted dialogue and a crap plot. I couldn't even finish it. It came off as really cheaply made. So I just lasted through about two thirds of the movie. It was not worth it.

Not recommended.

1 comment:

rcocean said...

Sorry to hear it. I was going to see it, but others have given me the same bad news. Someone said it would've been OK at 90 minutes. Someone else called it "weird SF".

Guess I'll just watch Fort Apache again.