Friday, January 1, 2016

What you lookin' at

I tried to enjoy myself today reading my kindle. The first inkling well duckling that something was up was when this big fat black duck swam by.

I knew something was up. You can't trust ducks. Especially the black ones. Just sayn'

Next thing you know we are having a beef.

He couldn't take it the bitch. He had to go and his crew and come back to try to intimidate me. But it didn't work.


He was a persistent bastard. He had to go out to get reinforcements.  They like to travel in packs. Or gaggles or whatever. But I don't care.


I just wanted to read my freaking kindle.

3 comments:

ricpic said...

Meshuggah. Not the boids....you.

Steg said...

LOL. "I know what that means in Brooklyn.. What does it mean in Florida?"

It would be nice to have an inter-species stare-down-meanings chart.

(Are Floridians human?)

Steg said...

I jest about the Floridians, but that chart would be useful...