Friday, March 4, 2011

Hey I was 100% right so get me a freaking NCAA Bracket right now!!!


Every person I picked in my predictions was chosen for American Idol. They also have two others from the judges wild card picks but I can't believe I got every one right!


I mean it was pretty obvious who would get through so I can't claim to be all that smart. But it still feels good to know I have my finger on the pulse of America. So to speak.


Pictured from the top clockwise:
Screaming Tourettes Rocker Dude.
Chubby flirty Jail Bait Cutie who loves Steven Tyler.
Professional from "Fame" School with funny name and lots of teeth.
Jewish Guy who want's to pretend he is a sixty year old black dude.
One of them might be a finalist.

5 comments:

ricpic said...

None of these faces appeal to me. Given 20 or 30 years they may become human. May. By human I mean someone who wouldn't make me cringe. That's right, it all comes back to me. Oh...you're NOT the center of the universe?

Big Mike said...

Err, when they announce the field for the NCAA tournament, would you mind sharing your bracket picks with me? I'll split with you whatever I win in the office pool 50-50.

Trooper York said...

I usually big the ones with the biggest tits. Just sayn'

chickelit said...

I usually big the ones with the biggest tits. Just sayn'

Now you're just teasing Palladian.

Big Mike said...

Ah, Trooper, that strategy won't work for the NCAA tournament.

Just sayin'