Monday, June 4, 2012

IT'S CRAZY I TELLS YA!!!!!!!!!!!!



The website was down for a while because we had over 3 million hits in a 36 hour period. The web weasel said it would be no problem but he lied as usual. So we have been scrambling to get the site working.

It has been on and off and even with that problem I have an enormous amount of on-line orders and people coming in the store and calling us. I have a giant pile of UPS packages that I am processing. I was in the store till 3am yesterday and will be doing the same today to get everything out.

Lisa has been dealing with the site and I have been handling the store and the phone. They are happy to talk to Chumley so they are not too upset that they don't get to talk to the star. I haven't had much of a chance to do anything.

I mean I know that Hell needs a new PA announcer who will kiss everyone he is talking to so I will get to it soon.

Also I will put up a post about the shows that you will see this Tuesday. The first two will replay at 7:oopm and the new one will be on at 10pm.

Be back soon.

17 comments:

chickelit said...

Hoping the show doesn't conflict with pre-coverage of the Wisconsin recall election.

We vote tomorrow in CA too.

Trooper York said...

Sorry if you want Wisconsin news you have to look elsewhere.

Trooper York said...

Well except for the news that the Packers suck and the New York Giants beat their mangy asses.

Trooper York said...

Did I tell you lately that the New York Giants won the Super Bowl?

windbag said...

Bill Maher now is an owner of the Mets. Another reason they suck.

3,000,000 hits, baby!! Damn that number looks good. I'm happy if I get three hits on my blog. I'd shit a kitten if I had 3,000,000 hits on anything I was part of. Congratulations. When are you going yacht shopping?

chickelit said...

windbag said...
Bill Maher now is an owner of the Mets. Another reason they suck.

I missed that. That could stand some personal attention from a too-swamped Trooper.

ndspinelli said...

Trooper,

I have a friend in KC who owns a large online boxing equipment biz called Ringside Products. He built the company from his basement in the 1980's when we both worked for the juvenile court in KC. It's a huge biz and he knows exactly what you're experiencing. However, he does sell manly stuff, not girly apparel. I'll put you in touch w/ him if you wish.

ricpic said...

Bet ya didn't think it was gonna be this hard to get rich didya?didya?

A good problem to have.

Titus said...

That is quite a few bras to fit tits into.

tits.

blake said...

Isn't Chumley a walrus?

Doesn't he eat web weasels?

MamaM said...

That is quite a few bras to fit tits into.

And twice as many tits on average.

Cup Cake City!

MamaM said...

Ready or not, the bell rings tonight for:

ROUND TWO!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Mansion and a yacht. Just don't kill yourself getting it.

Titus said...

A nipple slip would add huge ratings.

Just sayin.

AllenS said...

Skip the yacht and buy an airplane. That way you could fly to cities to watch football games on Sunday. Like Green Bay.

AllenS said...

Unless you've already bought the parrot, eye patch and wooden leg.

TerriW said...

To paraphrase the South Park underpants gnomes:

1. 3 million hits in 36 hours
2. (a whole shit-ton of Trooper York blood, sweat, and tears)
3. Profit!