Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You question my bill, I cut your balls off.

I had a couple of clients question my bills the last few days. They were paltry sums, but they were kids who had opened up bars after having worked in them for a while. So they opened on a shoe string and this is their first immersion in paying payroll taxes, sales taxes, utilities and payroll. It's not just emptying out the tip jar and locking the gate. Since I am planning to drop most of my clients anyway, it gave me the very great satisfaction of saying "You questioned my bill. Who the fuck do you think you are. Guess what, find someone else to hold your hand you dipshits."

Well one of the kids is partners with one of my other clients who knows the score. When he heard what happened he shit a brick. He called all of my answering machines begging me to forgive him and take him back. Luckily I am in a position to not have to do that.

Thank God for ladies bloomers.

3 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

It's "cut your nuts off" not balls. Don't you follow the teachings of the Rev. Jackson?

blake said...

lol

Our family doctor did that at one point. Told the bulk of his patients they were hypochondriacs.

Got rid of the troublesome ones real fast.

Meade said...

Johnny "Trooper" Paycheck sings "Take These Beans and Shove Em"