Saturday, August 23, 2008

I am in a fabric meeting and I want to jump out the window.

We are in our suite in Vegas and the wife is working with one of our vendors as they design next spring's line. So there are fabric swatches and samples strewn all over the suite. I am getting the food and drinks and keeping score as to the final results of the dresses. Sort of like Karl Malden in the Cincinnati Kid.

But I can blog in between times. I just have to pay attention or the wife will shoot me like Spider in Good Fellas. Heh.

3 comments:

blake said...

As long as they don't cut off your thumb!

Trooper York said...

Man I am dying here. But I was able to sneak a plate of mashed potatos and a plate of fries for lunch. The wife was distracted. Hee, hee. It's lunch blogging.

blake said...

Starchtastic!