Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas hotdog.


Talking with RogerJ about black bean recipes makes me hungry and makes me think of all the great food we had on the trip. We had a lot of great steaks and some excellent chicken dishes but I am a simple man at heart. No not a simpleton. Well maybe a simpleton but I have simple tastes.

They don't do the all you can eat buffet all night like they used to do back in the day. Instead they have a snack buffet from 11pm till about one in the morning. But they have two snack shacks open 24/7 . One has pizza and the other has burgers and hot dogs and macaroni and cheese and chili. So here I am chowing down on a hot dog in my favorite Christmas Hawaiian shirt.

Oh that's Herman Goring in the background.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Göring, did you happen to see this dude trying to get a tan out there?

Trooper York said...

Dude where did you get that picture of Cedarford at the beach?

Trooper York said...

I have to use that in a post.