Friday, March 1, 2013

Hell needs a new Pa Announcer

 
 
 
Forcas: Will you be interviewing any new announcers my dread Lord.
Lucifer: Yeah we might as well. Who do we have in the last bus?
Forcas: Well we have several people that will be coming in. But there is one in particular that I think you might want to see. She starred in a famous sitcom!
 Lucifer: Holy shit. That cunt Betty White is here! I thought our deal was that she could live to 110. Cool beans.
Forcas: No not the lesser demon Betty White. She still has evil to do on Earth.
Lucifer: Then who is it? Rhoda? I want to get my hands on that bitch. Imagine a guinea pretending to be a hebe. That shit ain't right.
Forcas: No not her either. It is Ann Romano star of One Day at A Time!
Lucifer: Holy Shit. I hated that show. Shove her in Forcas!
Forcas: Right away Sire!
Bonnnie Franklin: (slides down the stairwell to hell and tumbles at the feet of Satan and his right hand fallen angel Forcas, she groans and rubs her vagina) What’s going on here? One minute I was walking to a bright light and met a man in a robe with a clipboard and the next thing I know a trap door opens and I am roasting my tootsies off. 
Lucifer: Welcome to hell bitch. You thought fleching Scneider and dealing with Mackenzie Phillips was hell. I got news for you. This is the real Hell.
Bonnie Franklin: Wait a minute! This can't be right. I suffered so much on Earth there is no way I have to suffer in hell.
Lucifer: Tough shit baby. You are here on the Sandy Duncan infield fly rule. You screwed over too many people on the way up so you have to go all the way down. Forcas.
Forcas: Yes Sire. (Two burley demons grab Bonnie and drag her away as she protests feebly that she is a serious actress and a liberated woman and she couldn't be treated this way)
Lucifer: What a maroon. Foras send to sitcom hell with Fred Mertz and Freddie Prince. They can double team her for a while.
Forcas: Very well my lord. Who will we have announcing today?
Lucifer: I don't know. Get Howard Cosell out there again.  I want to torture everyone for a while. It feels so good to be bad.

7 comments:

ricpic said...

I had an aunt with those identical eyes. Plus, the name Riva. The barriers to affection were too great.

windbag said...

Maybe she'll be forced to watch "One Day at a Time" for eternity.

The Dude said...

Windbag - that is too cruel even for Hell.

Titus said...

I think I watched that show once and it was awful. Why is she in hell though?

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a fantabulous day!

I went to the beach with the rare clumber and the hubby. He talked about how he would love a little slumdog gayby. I was like forget it.

Then we went to lunch at my fave place in Revere and the guys that eat there, work there, delivery drivers, all of them fucking hot.

There were these two guys and a fish behind us in a booth with green tshirts that said Newtown something or another fund. One was nig and the other white. The fish was the nigs girlfriend-thankfully she was black and not blonde. The tshirts had little wings on the back with the number 26. The guys backs were impressive. Anywhoo the nig was signing photos of himself for the white. They were football photos which must of meant he was some sort of football player. He drove a Mercedes SUV with Maryland plates. I got to pee next to him in the bathroom and saw that he had a large uncut black hog.

Make it a super weekend!

rcocean said...

I'm currently on a business trip with a lot of time on hands, so I watched some old MNF game highlights and College football bowl games. (Remember Alabama vs. ND Sugar Bowl?)

And man, Howard Cosell, really sucks! I didn't' mind him when young, cause he SEEMED like such a smart guy, but now I can see why my Dad and others hated his guts. What an obnoxious, non-value added blow-hard.

Then tried to read his new Bio and gave up 1/2 through, its too boring.

The Dude said...

Troop isn't posting - he was down in Rockaway cheering his favorite mayor. The cheer he used was named for a neighboring borough.

windbag said...

Move over and make room for Chavez.