Saturday, March 23, 2013

Deep Thoughts....By Titus...About Bowling




I have been having bowling sex dreams lately.

Last night I dreamed I was in a New Jersey entertainment complex that consisted of bowling, a bar, dancing, a gym, a sauna, a shower room, supper club, curling and lots of other shit.

The guys in the shower would actually be scrubbing their hogs with a huge ice scraper.

But we used tits to bowl with. We just reached in and took them right out of the waitresses top and grabbed a titty and started bowling.

The funniest thing was that all of tits had three holes.

And three nipples.

I wanted to bowl the but the six lanes, SIX LANES, were full. So small town. I love large bowling lanes, 32 plus please!

Tits.

1 comment:

Chip S. said...

I wouldn't mind rolling a coupla gutter balls down that dame's lane.