Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Knockers on Heavens Door


St Peter: Well my good man lets us greet the day and see who has arrived to enter into the Kingdom of God.
Gabriel: Right on Daddio you are one Kool Kooky Kat! Hey look who is bopping down the chute baby!
Jane Russell :( slides down the chute to tumble in front of the Gates of Heaven) what the hell…..where am I ….and why do I look like I am twenty years old?
St. Peter: Why you have arrived at the Gates of Heaven my dear lady. I am St Peter and Gabriel and I are here to welcome you to the Kingdom of God.
Gabriel: That’s right baby doll you made the big time. You get to go straight on in and get a gig at the big show. No purgo or limbo or none a dat. You get the straight shot of my baby’s love.
Jane Russell: But why do I look like this? I am an old lady.
St. Peter: Not in Heaven my dear. You will appear in your perfect state…..the way you were most happy in life on Earth and can wander the wonders of Heaven for all Eternity.
Jane Russell: That is unbelievable. I had always hoped I could go to Heaven but I didn’t think I was worthy.
St. Peter: Well you have been judged worthy of entrance. Your good deeds have far outweighed you mistakes. Welcome my dear.
Gabriel: That’s right chica. Plus Jesus just loves the girls with big tits. So when you go inside look up Marilyn and Jayne Mansfield and Anna Nicole Smith and Mary Magdalene. You can find out where to get bras and stuff.
Jane Russell: Mary Magdalene?
Gabriel: Dat’s right baby. She has Melons as big as your head. So go right in. Oh and if you run in to Jesus you should offer to wash his feet. He has a feet thingy. If you do you will get a front row seat at the next show. Just sayn’

5 comments:

chickelit said...

Oh and if you run in to Jesus you should offer to wash his feet. He has a feet thingy. If you do you will get a front row seat at the next show. Just sayn’

He must admit he felt a little uneasy when she bent down to tie his laces of his shoe*...
___________

Sandal is historically more accurate.

Capt. Schmoe said...

You bastard. You have Anna Nicole Smith in heaven and not Farrah? What is up with that?

I'm Full of Soup said...

"Melons as big as your head" Ha reminds me of Vicki, a go-go girl I used to see way back when. She was at least a 48-22-34 and long legs too.

Opus One Media said...

Ahhhh trooper....as close to heaven's door as some will go...

blake said...

The first Jane Russell movie I saw was "The Outlaw". It had just been taken out of hiding.

Not Hughes' best work but not bad. And Russell was dreamy, even though I've always been partial to Hayworth...