Friday, September 12, 2008

The bets are in

I have a couple of bets with a few of the commenters on Althouse on the Giants vs Steelers game. I think we have a good shot in the game as we are road warriors. My buddy Mario is going to the game in Pittsburgh because he is an insane Steeler fan. I would love to go but I am just way too busy.

You know I used to have season tickets to the Yankees, Knicks, Giants and boxing at the Felt Forum. That's when I was single.

Now I have a lot of plates, candles, knick nacks and pillows.

And my lovely wife that I love more than life itself and who I would never trade for anything in the world.

But I got a lot of pillows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be watching on DirecTV with my Terrible Towel, which this year, has a certain Presidential candidate's name and logo on it.