Friday, September 19, 2008

Mudd's Women.

Harry Mudd: Men will always be men — no matter where they are.
Eve McHuron: Oh, that sound of male ego. You travel halfway across the galaxy and it's still the same song.
Kirk: There's only one kind of woman….the one I want to bang.
Harry Mudd: Or man, for that matter.
Kirk: Not that there is anything wrong with that. Right Boner?.
Dr. McCoy: That’s Bones, not boner. How many times do I have to tell you. At least I don’t have sex with myself because I have male and female organs like that filthy Vulcan is solace enough for this country doctor.
Spock: The fact that my internal arrangement differs from yours, Doctor, pleases me to no end.
Harry Mudd: So could I interest one of you gentlemen in some companionship or would you rather go back to your cabin to beam off. Or perhaps I could interest you in this nubile young Gorn. You could boldly go where no man has gone before….
Kirk: Enough Mudd. I am transporting you and your fembots back to your ship.I prefer the excitement of the hunt. The thrill of the chase. Send that intern Yeoman Rand back to my cabin. I think she needs to take some dictation.
(Mudds Women, Star Trek Season One)