Saturday, December 27, 2008

In the ruins of Madison Wisconsin Stardate 2712.4,


Captain Kirk: There are many strange artifacts here Spock.
Mr. Spock: Indeed Captain.
Captain Kirk: What is this place.
Mr. Spock: It appears to have been the location of a universisty in the early twenty first century right before the clone wars.
Captain Kirk: I wonder what they were studying.
Mr. Spock: It seems that this the law school. Perhaps that is a symbol of the school.
Captain Kirk: No it seems to be privately owned. There is an inscription, "property of Professor Alt.. I guess this Professor Alt was an important personage.
Mr. Spock: Indeed.
(Star Trek,City on the Edge of Madison, Directors Cut, 1966)

3 comments:

Asante Samuel said...

I say, is that an exposed frenulum?

Trooper York said...

I think it might be a dangling diphthong but I am unsure.

Asante Samuel said...

Possibly a diphthong; definitely not dangling.