Sunday, June 7, 2015

Dear Kris

Kris,

I know it is awkward for you. I just am a hotter chick then you are you just have to face it. I mean I know you are a big slut and did a bunch of guys. OJ had stretched you out so much banging you was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

But how do you think I felt all those years when Khloe was much more masculine then me. I had to deal and so should you. You just have to realize that you are a woman who has too much mileage on her greasy stretched out twat to get any action. Even the black guys don't want you anymore. That is why you have made a career out of pimping your daughters to every ball player you can find.

Of course you are a ballplayer too. I remember how you used to play with my balls that you keep in the music box on the night table next to the bed. You used to roll them around like you were Captain Queeg in the Caine Mutiny. In fact you had a lot in common with him. Not to mention that you sort of look like Humphrey Bogart after he got the cancer.

So please don't be a hater. Just accept it. Accept who you are. Accept who I am.

And one more thing. Do you have Lamar's new cell phone number. I always thought he was cute.

With hugs and butterfly kisses,
Bruce now Caitlyn Jenner.

2 comments:

rcocean said...

Its all the lighting, makeup, and clothes. You Show Biz types know that.

chickelit said...

"Throwing a hot dog down a hallway" is a great meataphor.