Sunday, June 7, 2015

Gratuitous Bathtub Scenes........Dreams of my Tenure Edition

"What? Aren't you supposed to be walking your borrowed dog?"
"Don't stay on the computer too long. I don't want you to step on your dick again. Athough how you can step on something so small but there you go."
"What?  Yes I saw that Walker is going after tenure. I don't care. I can retire. Let me soak here you numbnuts. Later you can shave my feet."
"Oh and make some pancakes."
"Now let me sit here and dream about Bissage for a while. He was wonderful. He never betrayed me like all the rest. Those filthy stooges."
"AND GET OFF OF THE COMPUTER!!!!!"

3 comments:

chickelit said...

Bissage died for our sins.

Sorry, I have not been my usual chatty self. I am dealing with a slowly dying MacBook computer. I often feel that someone else is controlling it and I waste hours trying to circumvent problems.
I'm writing this from my iPhone.

TrooperYork said...

Sorry to hear it Chickie.

I hate Mac. I am a PC guy. Even though I go through them like Elizabeth Taylor goes through husbands.

KCFleming said...

Whatever happened to lawnboy anyways?