Sunday, December 14, 2008

CVS is taking over the neighborhood.


They put a CVS in where the Key food used to be on Court St. Now CVS is a much more expensive Wal-mart because they sell some groceries as well as the drugs and notions that they are supposed to sell. They also give tons of discounts to get people to buy there instead of the local groceries and such. The Arab dudes who owned the Key Food opened up what they termed a "gourmet" shop down the block but it is really just a supermarket. A very small one that is directly in competition with Good Food. That is the Italian grocery where I buy my meat from the butcher. So I have to be loyal to them and not go into the new Supermarket regardless of the bargains they have.


Oh that reminds me. I need some soap. You know body wash. Thanks Joan.


(PS that's Joan Blondell)

1 comment:

blake said...

lol

I think that's a gratuitous bathtub shot!