Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hey I don't want to explore Uranus.


Spock: Take care, young ladies, and value your wine; Be watchful of young men in their velvet prime; Deeply they'll swallow from your finest kegs; Then swiftly be gone; Leaving bitter dregs; Ah, ah, bitter dregs. With smiling words and tender touch; Man offers little and asks for so much; He loves in the breathless excitement of night; Then leaves with your treasure in cold morning light; Ah, ah... in cold morning light.
Lt. Uhuru: What the hell is he talking about Captain.
Capt. Kirk: I don't know lieutenant. Please come to my quarters tonight. And be sure to be wearing your Black knee high boots and your Oscar Gamble.
Lt. Uhuru: You know it baby. I always said Bush is where it's at. Uh huh.
Mr. Sulu: Not from where I sit.
(Star Trek, Plato's Stepchildren, 1969)

4 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

No, no, no. The riddle is 'how is the starship Enterprise like toilet paper?'

A: They both try to wipe out Klingons around Uranus.

blake said...

If I were as juvenille as Ruth Anne, I'd probably mention something about the Captain's Log.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Captain's Morning Loaf.

Mr. Titus, get an away team to investigate and report!

~~

Blake: What do you think the initials 'J.D.' after my name? That's right. Juvenile delinquent.

blake said...

Well, you don't have to be a little miss poopypants about it.