Friday, July 23, 2010

What a beautiful skinny baby!


So let me tell you how stupid journalist really are. I get a call from this woman who is researching a story about plus size stores for children. I ask her is she really an idiot or does she just play one in the paper. There aren't any other real plus size stores than us in New York and there are about six real boutiques in the whole country. There is no way a store can exist that sells "Plus" size clothing for children. What kind of business model is that to think you can run a viable business selling "plus size" clothing to children. What a fucking idoit.


Plus the whole concept of "plus sized' children's clothing is fucking ludicrous. Another health Nazi concept that the douchebag mainstream media is pushing. I mean I went on my usual rant "What are you stupid. No grandmother ever pinched the cheek of her grandchild and said what a beautiful skinny baby. Babies are supposed to be chubby. That means they are healthy and growing. What you want to put the kid on a diet you fucking moron!'


Somehow I don' t think she thought she was going to hear that when she called up a plus size store. She probably though we were going to be jolly. But it was a fun way to while away a rainy morning.


The only thing worse than a journalist is a lawyer.