Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why am I always sitting at the Kiddie Table of life?


I told the wife that I was not going to be responsible for any of these pack of kids while we were on the cruise. You see with went with the wife's sister and her in-laws and her best friend with all of her kids. A whole shitload of kids. There were three tables assigned to us. The sister-in law sat at one with her kids and her best friend and their husbands and her kids and her in-laws. Then there was another table with the rest of the in-laws. And then there was one with me the wife and our granddaughter.


Well first off all of her cousins wanted to sit with my granddaughter. Then all the friends kids wanted to sit with them too. So it ended up that it was me, the wife and about ten kids. Like it always does. We are at the kiddie table. Again. You see they all love their Aunt Lisa. She is always with the kids and talking with them and playing with them. She is a big old softie.


Me I am Old School. So I discipline them. Sit down stupid. Cut it out. Act like ladies and gentlemen. I taught them all about how to order wine and let them order off of the real menu. How to order a steak or a lobster. None of that chicken fingers bullshit. You need to learn that when you are five years old. Kids like it when you keep them in line.


HEY KID!! GET OFF OF MY LAWN!!!!

No comments: