Saturday, August 14, 2010

I hate this.


Well I am basically laid up while I am recuperating from my surgery. So I couldn't open the store today which I hate. I want to do my part and I am stuck resting.


A couple of our customers volunteered to come in and help out. They are really great people.


I am just laying around and once an hour I have to walk around a little. I have to be by the phone as the wife is always checking up on me. But I was able to wander a little to go to the store. In my slippers and bathrobe.


Vince the Chin Gigante style.

8 comments:

Ron said...

Trooper, your recovery takes precedence. If you went in now, and made something worse, than you would REALLY be laid up, so chill and get healthy first. Besides, there's so much Interweb abuse to get into!

Cuz

Ritmo Re-Animated said...

Troop -

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery as well.

I also want to thank you for your comments at Althouse the other night. Very honest and heart-felt and strong. I will probably change my opinion on that matter thanks to you. Just because an argument can be made doesn't mean it's the right one to make.

blake said...

Don't slack on the walking around.

Our bodies work 'cause we use them. And they stop when we don't.

Trooper York said...

Thanks Ritmo.

I hope I wasn't too crazy because I am kinda in a lot of pain.

I don't use painkillers so I might have been a little testy. If I was I appolgize.

I always enjoy batting it around with you.

Peter V. Bella said...

The wife checking up on you? What, in your condition, she's afraid you'll do the flying sausage maneuver on one of the neighbors?

Ritmo Re-Animated said...

You're never testy in my eyes. I enjoyed it too.

Which reminds me...

Name that Mike Judge show:

Testes. Testes. One. Two. Three?

Hope your pain abates soon.

Beth said...

I'm so out of the loop. Trooper, what surgery? How are you?

Will you recover in time to see the New Orleans Saints win the 45th Super Bowl? Or at least to watch Brett Favre eat astroturf in the opening game?

Beth said...

Never mind, I'm caught up with a little scrolling through the blog.

Get well!