Saturday, June 15, 2013

I seem to be repeating myself.

Well it seems that there was a repeat of "Big Brooklyn Style" this Friday morning. At six in the morning but hey it was still on. We didn't understand why we got a bunch of online orders at seven in the morning so that cleared that up.

Of course they are not giving us any information. TLC has the rights to repeat it and they have a lot of hours to fill. So I don't know the next time it will be on. But I will watch the schedule and let youse guys know.

5 comments:

The Dude said...

Tawk to us, dude - your wife is awesome. You had your moments, too, just sayin'...

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Maybe it will get some viewership and they will realize they fucked up in not renewing. You could be the Firefly of reality clothing shows.

windbag said...

Offer them a percentage of sales within an hour of each airing and see how their interest grows?

MamaM said...

It was a good run. From my POV, you maintained integrity and touched lives with good. No small accomplishment.

The Dude said...

You did adhere to the old show business adage, leave 'em wanting more.

Damn it, I want more.