Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Marilyn's Diary


I have been so sad lately. Whenever the holidays roll around I get all sad and stuff. You see I miss my family. My grandpa. My aunt Lily who was like a mother to me. Even my pervert cousin Eddie. But most of all I miss my Uncle Herman.

You see we have lost touch ever since he moved to New York City after he got the divorce. I think he became a professor at Columbia. And he had another family. I hear his son became a Senator from Massachuets.

I just miss him.

3 comments:

Peter V. Bella said...

His name was Frank?

chickelit said...

I hear his son became a Senator from Massachuets.

Come on Troop, don't leave us in the lurch.
Who was it?

MamaM said...

How could you leave out the part about the duffle bag? Where the mama zips her 7 year old into a suitcase and tries to lug her out of the house only to have the zipper break and Norma fall out. Where'd you think the whole tight dress thing got started?

After several minutes, Gladys walked out of the front door with one of Albert's military duffel bags. To Ida's horror, Gladys had stuffed the now screaming Norma Jeane inside the bag, zipped it up, and proceeded to leave the house. Ida charged towards Gladys and the quarrel resulted in the bag splitting open. Norma Jeane fell out and began weeping loudly as Ida grabbed her and pulled her back inside the house, away from Gladys. This was just one of the many bizarre exchanges between young Norma Jeane and her disturbed mother.