Friday, December 17, 2010

Marilyn's Diary


My Uncle Herman loved to spend time with me. We would wash the car together and sometimes we would wash Spot and he loved to help me wash my back and those hard to reach places.

He spent a lot of time with me and I think it made Eddie a little jealous. He was even the coach on my softball team. He always stood up for us girls. I remember when this Mr. Quilty tried to cause some sort of trouble and my Uncle Herman put him in his place.

Uncle Herman was a great coach. He let all the girls feel his bat. But he liked me best. It's kind of funny actually. He taught me how to choke up on the bat and also how not to choke. You see it is all about relaxing.

1 comment:

chickelit said...

Uncle Herman was a great coach.

But not as great a koach as George Barris.