Thursday, December 2, 2010

New friends!


I went over to the Ace of Spades site for the first time in a long time and I must say that I was a little disconcerted. I hadn't been there in a while and I didn't get the vibe.


And the other place had several strange people show up. It's weird. You know like when you go to your favorite bar and bunch of people you don't know are there taking over and you wonder what the hell is going on.


That always happens this time of year. You know you go to your favorite pub but it is full of new people out celebrating the holiday. It gives the joint a very different vibe. Not bad or good just different.

3 comments:

blake said...

And in some cases, just bad.

Trooper York said...

Yes sir....you are correct sir!!!!

Michael Haz said...

I hate when the seasonal crowd pours into my favorite bar.

It's good for the guy who owns the place, of course, but the new and temporary patrons are usually loud, shit-filled yuppies.

They're good for a night or two of new business, then they float away until the next time they want to have a party in a place where they don't give a damn about getting kicked out.

Sort of like Charlie Sheen's sex life.