Thursday, December 23, 2010

I pray three times a day


To get Pancakes. I love pancakes.


We went to the IHOP for lunch/breakfast. I was so happy as there are no good IHOPS in Brooklyn. The one on Fulton Street is always full of drug dealers and trannies and is just not the place for an All-American meal.


This one was great. It was full of native Floridians so you know it had to be good. You know what you have when you have thirty two Floridians in the same room? A full set of teeth.


We had to pack all of our clothes for the trip in these enormous suitcases that we have and we didn't want to disturb them to get out clothes to wear for the one day we are in Florida. So I saw I had a bathing suit on the top of the pile. So I said to the wife " I will just wear my bathing suit. Who would notice? This is freaking Florida after all."


And nobody did.


Of course I was careful to wear the potato in the front.

No comments: