Saturday, November 1, 2014

Why do liberal weenie's hate football so much!



Every other day there is another post about how terrible football is and how misognistic and violent and how it should be banned. These pansies are just going overboard with their weeping and wailing about everything from the team name or to some criminal thug bouncing around his girlfriend because he is an asshole and not because he plays football.

It just pisses me off.

BUT YOU WHAT IS A SACRLIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT REALLY, REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


14 comments:

chickelit said...

Something about that photo says "National Geographic" and not "Sports Illustrated."

ndspinelli said...

"That must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake like that."

ndspinelli said...

The team from here showed just how badly that ambulance chasing attorney pissed on both legs talking about football. Great work.

Chip S. said...

Hey nick, are you now commenting at Joe Posnanski's site?

Trooper York said...

I don't know but I think it was a big waste of time.

And interacting with Inga is just very unpleasant.

However I think Turley will ban me after my last comment so I won't have to worry.

Chip S. said...

Well then, we're both gonna be banned after my reply to you.

Trooper York said...

I think you might be right Chip.

Or least they will turn on the robot comment control 3000 that they were talking about in the football thread.

Trooper York said...

I meant the comment where I said RIL
stood for "Really Idiotic Lunatics."

That might have been over the top.

But I felt I had to stand up for sewer workers everywhere.

Right Norton Pal O Mine!

Chip S. said...

As the old saying goes, "In a world that overvalues philosophy and undervalues plumbing, neither the theories nor the pipes will hold water."

Or something like that.

Trooper York said...

The Giants have a bye this week so I am very bored.

chickelit said...

The Giants are letting Aaron Rodgers QB this week?

ndspinelli said...

ChipS, I googled and skimmed. Never heard of him but see you there. Is someone using my name?

Chip S. said...

Just somebody new posting as Nick S.

A Royals fan, so I thought maybe it was you.

ndspinelli said...

Nope. But since you're there I will comment.