Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Marilyn's Diary



My Uncle Herman loved music. Well actually he loved to fiddle about. He would sneak up to my room and tweak my firm young nipples and stroke my cliter......errrr....he liked to play all night long.

He started a band and actually got some gigs at local coffee houses. Mostly because everyone was high and nobody could say no to a seven foot tall green man who wanted to play surfer music. He was a natural. He got a couple of my girlfriends to dance in go-go boots or skimpy stripper outfits with high heels. He played in several beach movies. He even whispered to me that he once had a three way with Anette Funicello and Buster Keaton.

No matter what his adventures might be he would still come home every night and sneak up to my room and we would make sweet, sweet music together.

I miss my Uncle Herman.

2 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Marilyn and Annie have this in common.

Michael Haz said...

Trooper - JT sent you to sit in the corner. Nice work!