Sunday, December 14, 2014

If they remade old Medical Shows today....what would they be like?

"Sorry you are not feeling well Kahn. Is there anything I could do to help?"
"If I was looking for that I would call Kildare. He is the fruit. Plus you are too old."
"Look just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean there ain't a fire in the furnace."
"You know what I want Doctor."
"What's that Kahn?'
"KKKKKKKIIIIIIIRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Okey dokey."
"And stop staring at my tits."

5 comments:

rcocean said...

Those actually look like implants.

ricpic said...

"What's troubling you, Ricardo?"

"Damned gringos, even what they remember me for is wrong."

"I don't understand."

"CoRINthian, not COrinthian....damned gringos."

chickelit said...

Nowadays, men have to shave those parts to be socially acceptable. At least in Madison.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

chickelit: Hey that Ann has to shave her chest is between her and Meade.

tesas said...

visit replica louis vuitton next luxury replica bags i loved this replica gucci