Tuesday, December 30, 2014

You know you have enough of a site.....

When you end up dealing with vile anti-semites and vile cunts like Inga at a place like Turleys. The difference between people like me and Airdog is we walk the walk. We have friends that are Muslims. We interact with Muslims everyday. Fuck. We go on vacation with them.

So you don't want hear nonsense from people that want to lecture you about dealing with Muslims. Or crime. Or living in the city when you fucking live there and not in fucking Wisconsin. It is just not worth it to engage these cocksuckers. They will never learn. Plus I don't want to open a can of whoop ass since Turley will never let it stand because of his civility rule. But shit like what that worthless cunt pulled on Aridog yesterday is in the best tradition of Lawnboy and his Campus Cunt. So why go backward. We left all that behind.

Life is good. While the wife was off get a Juan Carlos haircut from our favorite Columbian hairdresser...Omar and I went off to relax. We had hot dogs and birch beers at a sidewalk cafe and listened to every fat white guy passing by ask me where I got the Hawaiian shirt with the Santa Clauses on it.

Life is good.

And the haircut turned out great!

9 comments:

chickelit said...

I never got the hang of Turley's. I think I commented there once. As DBQ said, it's out of my wheelhouse.

Trooper York said...

Turley is in the first stages of where TOP was a few years ago. Turley has a lot more integrity than the Evil Blogger Lady but I think he has a lot to do and is not really paying attention. So it is silly to fight every fight against the likes of Inga and Po. I have learned that it is just not worth it. You can't win. Just state your opinion and don't engage them. If you feel like arguing politics. You can never educate them. It is hopeless.

chickelit said...

Turley has a lot more integrity than the Evil Blogger Lady but I think he has a lot to do and is not really paying attention.

That's for sure. Unlike Althouse, the guy is engaged in some important litigation that affects us all. Why should he waste time elder-sitting the bickerings of sextagenarians with too much time on their hands?

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I like Lisa's haircut.

Inga is like a case of shingles.

Aridog said...

Pardon me, but unless that was a typo, I'd suggest I "walk the walk" as much as anyone. I don't associate with Muslims, I just live with them every day and I like it. No drunks for one thing....

rcocean said...

The glasses look nice too - hers not yours.

rcocean said...

I don't know about about not arguing with Inga. She seems to have sort of attraction to some - just pray Titus and Crack don't show up.

Aridog said...

I, again, will try to ignore Inga. That friend of hers who emailed, a year or two ago, me said she was actually mentally unbalanced. So I will try to not abuse the disabled.

On a similar topic, there is no way I am going to fail to support trooper when the idiots congregate and refuse to just accept what he says as his opinion, just like theirs are theirs, and mine are mine and closely aligned with Troopers.

Nick is right, Professor Turley does "protect" Inga...she can be "uncivil" with only rare consequences. I'd be she emailed him about my "antagonism" ... plus I really do think she resents, big time, that I am the one who proved she wasn't lying about her Corpsman daughter back on TOP. She's lies about many things, so when she wasn't I stood up...and it continues to hack her off that it was an "enemy" otherwise who did so. The lady is truly 'round the bend.

Aridog said...

Now as for "po" at Turley's site...he is a piece of work. He tries to provoke, rather than discuss...and although he's backtracked a little bit on the Jew hate, he's definitely an anti-Semite. I have no plan to respond to him either, since he's not forthcoming about his locale or origins, which might explain his radical positions...at least he's implied he's not from Detroit. Small favors. My guess is that he's an academic somewhere with grand illusions and theories untested in reality. Just a guess.

That, and upon re-reading your remarks, Trooper, I get it that you meant we both walk the walk and are clear about where, how and why.