Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I hate it when a series gets canceled and I miss some of my favorite characters.


I have been so busy lately that it is hard to put up a lot of posts. The store is going great guns and a lot of fun great things are happening. And of course the tax season is heating up and I am in the home stretch of what I hope to be my last tax season. So I have to do the best I can.

What sucks is when I have to drop series for one reason or another. It is a lot easier to pull down a photo of Julie Newmar or Moneypenny and riff off of that. Some of the others require a lot more work.

What's worst about having a series cancelled is that you miss some of your favorite characters.

I still miss Adrienne Barbeau's tits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adrienne standing next to Bea...that's like yin and yang, right?

chickelit said...

Have you looked at Althouse today? She talking about Maude's brassiere of all things.
I guess she completely missed that most guys are more interested in Adrienne.