Monday, March 22, 2010

"I just want to enter my house justified"


There is a great line in the great movie "Ride the High Country" where Joel McRae turns to Randolph Scott and says "I just want to enter my house justified."

Well I caught this new TV series called "Justified" that is pretty cool. It stars the Marshall Bullock dude from Deadwood as a US Marshal with a quick trigger. He goes up against an white supremacist Nazi dude played by the guy who played Shane on "The Shield." Set in coal mining Kentucky it is a fast moving tough violent TV show that has a different feel to it. Don't get me wrong, it has that FX feel like their other great series such as "The Shield", "Rescue Me", and "Sons of Anarchy." But it beats the shit out of Law and Oder/CSI that is every other freaking show on TV these days.

This is one of the shows I get to watch after spending hours watching "The Real Housewives" and "Say Yes to the Dress." It has a lot of potential.

It is highly recommended in my book.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I just caught up on the DVR and watched the first episode of Justified - I agree with this report. And not just because my cousin casts the show.

save_the_rustbelt said...

Ditto on the quality of this show.

Saving Grace and In Plain Sight are due to come back soon, and I think Burn Notice is due back in June.

So who needs the old networks?

ricpic said...

I wonder why they wear western hats in the southern states. When I was in Alabama every other pickup truck had a cracker in a cream colored western hat behind the wheel. See how observant I am?