Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shiver my timbers and tickle my Elmo!


Captain Wallace Burton Binghamton: I've got you this time Mchale. You are under arrest for tickling Ensign Parker.
Lt. Commander Quinton McHale: What are you talking about Captain. It was a tickle party. That's a old navy tradition. Why John Paul Johns tickled his crew. Oliver Hazzard Perry said we have met enemy and they are ticklish. Why even Captain Morgan had a few glasses of rum and shivered a few timbers in Davy Jones Locker. You can't arrest me.
Captain Wallace Burton Binghamton: I can and I will. You are going to Leavenworth where you will be alone shivering your timbers by yourself in solitary.
Lt. Commander Quinton McHale: Crap. With my luck I will probably live till I am ninety.

3 comments:

chickelit said...

Well blow me down!

Hoosier Daddy said...

Arrrrrrrr mateys!

I'm Full of Soup said...

How good was that show? Hilarious I say. A buddy's father looked like Borgnine so of course we nicknamed him Quentin.