Monday, March 15, 2010

Seriously Big Ben, pick on somebody your own size!


"I mean you had to go to a college mixer to pick up girls. Give me a call. I am right up your alley...or you could be right up my alley....or whatever....just leave the chickee's alone and hang out with a real woman.....did I ever tell you about me and Bobby Layne...boy he put my backfield in motion....and when we got together with Big DaddyLipscomb boy that was sweet...he craved it...yes he did ....just like you Big Ben...just like you....hey what does Big Ben stand for anyways?"

4 comments:

save_the_rustbelt said...

Next time I see the boy I am going to ask him how he got his head so far up his ass.

Getting in trouble once is bad, but twice, good grief.

chickelit said...

I always sucked in the Sports & Leisure category of Trivial Pursuit.

blake said...

Who?

dr kill said...

Are they ever gonna open Giants Stadium, or do we get another Superbowl this year?