Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today's gratuitous bath tub scene asks "How long do I have to hold this tattoo bitch underwater Jesse.... ANSWER ME!!!


"I can hold her down a long time....almost as long as you have been holding me down....I mean you had to bang someone who looks an F-Train from 1975.....I think the twat had Paco157 spray painted on her taint.....why didn't you bang one of the whores on the Celebrity Apprentice last year....that poker twat....or even Joan Rivers.....I mean I could understand that before I could see you screwing this Jackson Pollack cunt!"

6 comments:

chickelit said...

'Tis a good thing methinks: her Makers Mark family will never have an outlaw for an inlaw.

chickelit said...

Oops my bad! I didn't realize she had already married the outlaw!

I guess that just proves how little I really care about celebrities.

chickelit said...

So is this JJ guy into other things besides ink?

Trooper York said...

Yeah he is a big motorcyle guy and has his own show where he does these crazy stunts.

He always said he was married to a crazy stunt.

Or something like that.

I'm Full of Soup said...

CL, you should just google "west coast choppers". I think that is his company.

Ron said...

Sandy's a longtime love for me...but I'm surprised by this. Sigh.

Sandy, Joan, Ginger... "I got so many women I don't know which way to jump. Well, flip, flop and fly!"

The lack of hair...that explains my Nature.