Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hey we are on "What Not to Wear" this Tuesday August 16th

Lee Lee's will be on the season premiere of "What Not to Wear" on TLC at 9pm EST this Tuesday August 16th.

The subject is the personal assistant of Cheryl Burke a dancer on "Dancing with the Stars." They always try to use a celebrity to kick off the season. Last season it was Mindy Cohn who also came to our store. This time they are using the personal assistant of a celebrity. The assistants job is a tough one when they have a celebrity boss. They are running around like crazy especially if the boss is a demanding one.

We ended up being shop day one which we hate but we accommodated them because they were in a bind. I hope it turns out good for the store.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

10 comments:

ricpic said...

Why does the what not to where guy tuck in his sweater under a belt? Who tucks in a sweater? In ads you see that. In real life? Never.

Trooper York said...

It's a gay thing ricpic. I don't understand it either.

Maybe Titus can help us out.

jungatheart said...

Looking forward to it, Troop.

Hey, Project Runway's started up again. My only must-see. Not crazy about the drama, but love the runway portion.

chickelit said...

I get "What Not To Wear" and "Project Runway" vicariously. My wife watches them. Recently, she's been inculcating our daughter too. Lots of times I'll just head to the shooting range with my son when those shows come on. I especially can't stand the whining and drama queening/preening on "Project Runway." In fact, I openly mock it around the house: "Have they started crying yet?" I said the other day during the season opener.

chickelit said...

Don't get me wrong--I'm not an insensitive guy. Why, just this morning my wife diagnosed me as having too many feelings.

jungatheart said...

Well, of course you're a sensitive guy...the patron saint of ladies here at Trooper's :)

Yeah, it's the actual runway portion that holds me. Just love seeing the various ways the challenge is met. Some weeks I just can't be bothered with the drama.

chickelit said...

@deborah: You know, I don't know what to say because even after all this time I don't know if you're Shakespeare or Chaucer.

jungatheart said...

Shoot, chick, wish I knew what to make of that, but I'll hazard that if Mama is the Wife of Bath, I must be Shakespeare.

chickelit said...

Sorry, Deborah. You've lost me.

deborah said...

:-/ Let us never speak of this again.