Friday, August 26, 2011

The Wacky World of Carol Herman



Carol Herman said...
It didn't work! Much like my meds.

Prosser has been vindicated. AND, he's also been sworn in for his next decade's term. That's ten years. About as long as I have been staying here in this facility. It is very nice. Except for that mean Nurse Ratched.

Did Prosser feel bad that he took his swearing in ceremony on July 26th? Instead of August 1st, or 2nd? The date is very important. I always remember what day it is. I have troulbe with the year but I always know the date.

Why would Prosser not want to choose staying out of the limelight? They banned me from the Limelight. And Xenon. The only place I could go is Studio 54 but that was only because Steve Rubell loved to get the Dirty Sanchez.

BRADLEY SHOULD RESIGN! WILLIS REED, DAVE DEBAUCHEE AND NATE BOWMAN TOO! AND THAT NASTY LITTLE SMECKALAH RED! I HATE A MAN WITH A RED SMECKALAH!!!

SHIRLEY ABRAHAMSON SHOULD RESIGN! SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE BETTY FRIEDAN! AND SHE MADE ME BURN MY BRA IN 1968!!!!! THAT"S WHY I ALWAYS TRIPPING OVER MY TITS!!!!!!!

Until they do? The story's not "closed." And neither are my legs. Well they are a little crusty and they do stick together but technically they are not closed like the subway two days before a hurricane.

When Bradley dies, take a guess at the headline? ("Couldn't prevent God's Chokehold.") I used to give the best chokeholds. That was another reason why I always got into studio 54. Plus the photos I had of Ian Schraeger and Brook Shields when she was ten years old.

Bradley gets to look UNPROFESSIONAL! How he could be a senator for so long and never press his suit I will never understand.

Prosser just has to keep on doing his job. (Which he seems to love.) Almost as much as he love chokeholds on his chicken.

Abrahamson and Kloppenhoppen both seem to have the same kind of "bad hair days." Maybe, they can write a book on how they tame their hair? I use Dippity Doo myself. Or cum. Whichever I can get the most of at one time.

Those two women blew a wad of credibility. Maybe, we should take bets on how long they servive their terms? I hate it when you blow a wad. That's what a good chokehold is for.

When Seuter left the Supreme Cout, I didn't see anyone shedding tears. Or learning how to spell his name that Pansy.

And, yes. We will always have KELO. That's the name of my pet gecko. I trained him to spelunk me. It is grand. Much like my canyon.

13 comments:

chickelit said...

Of course, you have a bit of a meta problem going here Troop: if you play too convincing of a Carol, people might believe that you play her on TV.

How could you disabuse that notion?

The Dude said...

Well, there's not a dime's worth of difference in their spelling skills, so that's not a differentiator.

MamaM said...

WHERE'S THE UNDERSCORE??

The character the wacopedia says is sometimes used to create visual spacing within a sequence of characters

TTBurnett said...

Trooper's Carol is not convincing.

The evidence is I can read one of Trooper's variants from beginning to end.

Have you ever tried this with the originals?

We can be thankful to be separated by a wall of electrons, because even through this barrier, Ms Herman has the power to induce catatonia. My eyes glaze over before I get to her second paragraph. I have lost whole hours together attempting five or six.

I think if they pursue the matter, medical science could easily discover here a wonderful new non-physical anesthetic, certainly better than hypnosis, its very weak cousin.

My only worry is that, if Ms Herman can do this at a distance, what powers might she have in person? Does Medusa yet live? Who would attempt an interview with such a creature, knowing he might emerge no better than a garden ornament?

I say, leave Ms Herman alone, for she has already demonstrated supernormal mastery. Those who try it further do so at their own peril.

TTBurnett said...

Two more things:

1. For the thronging masses wondering where went my profile with its grinning portrait, all I can say is I want more privacy. I'm still the same person, although there is another commenter in EBL-land of the same name, and now that I'm again anonymous, of the same profile. Be aware that the other anonymous "Tim" is not THIS anonymous "Tim." I refuse, however, to quote the over-used Zen koan as a cheap joke on the subject.

2. I hope our "Carol Herman" is not the same Carol Herman I knew all those years ago in Santa Barbara. My Carol Herman was, at the time, an elegant and attractive woman some years older, who was a devoted amateur viola da gamba player. I knew her because I was a music student, and she was active in local early music circles. I won't pollute my memory of her with the appellation, "MILF," but I can imagine others, some on this very blog, with fewer scruples.

I would be a shame beyond imagining if the epitome of female grace and intellignece I once knew had become, in the inevitable course of time, the subject of this post.

ndspinelli said...

Trooper, I think the swipe @ baseball by this idiot is what put you over the edge. It did to me also. Good job!

ricpic said...

A well played viola da gamba makes the ladies moist.

Trooper York said...

You got it exactly nd.

I announced that I was going to the mattresses.

I view her as my nemesis like the Penguin or the Red Skull or something.

Trooper York said...

I thought that Viola Da Gamba was Vasco's old lady?

TTBurnett said...

I think her name was Betty.

john said...

I like Carol, although she could be an alter ego of an EBL regular. Which would be too bad.

Titus said...

Do you think Carol has a hot pair of tits?

Trooper York said...

No.